Wednesday, February 3, 2016

SugarSketch #39

Hello All!

It is a new month and time for a new SugarPea Designs Sugar Sketch!  I love, love, love this week's sketch- so versatile!


Love this sketch!



I used the super adorable Hot Diggety Dog Stamp Set for this card- watercolored the background with Peerless Watercolors and colored the pooch with Copics. 
We would love for you to play along.  It is the start of a new month and a new gallery of cards.  A $75 Sugarpea Designs Gift Certificate is up for grabs!  Remember, you can play as many times as you want, using just one or all of the sketches throughout the month.  Check out all of the details and rules HERE.

Ready for more inspiration for the amazing Design Team?


Thanks so much for stopping by and have a blessed week!

Lee Ann :)

4 comments:

  1. I love your take on the sketch Lee Ann, and that dog is just the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your watercolored green splash is great:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is this?! Gosh, I adore that sweet, little pup! Just became a follower. I noticed, too, that you live near my neck of the woods... Kansas City, Kansas. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! I LOVE this! The colours are perfect and anything with a pup on, well I can't resist!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...