Saturday, February 13, 2016

Gorgeous Colors and a Sketch

Good Morning All!

Hope you are all enjoying your weekend!  Many of us in the US have a 3 day weekend thanks to President's Day- Yippee!
I played last night with one of my favorite color combos~


Love, love, love these colors together!  Thanks, ColourQ!



I used the sketch at Viva La Verve~


My butterfly panel is made with vellum, alcohol inks, and alcohol.  I added the colors to the vellum and then stamped the Verve butterflies and embossed them in gold.  I embossed an additional butterfly in gold and fussy cut it out to embellish. 
I am also linking up to Just Add Ink's 'Just Add V' Challenge.  

Thanks fo stopping by and have a blessed weekend!

Lee Ann  :)

4 comments:

  1. So beautiful!
    Love your colors and the golden butterflies on the background :))
    A good idea with the vellum butterfly :)
    Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. An awesome 'V' element for sure with that pretty vellum butterfly. What a fun and bright card you've created, Lee Ann. I love the gold embossing. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a great fan of vellum and I love how you used it here for butterfly Lee Ann! Love how it allows the vibrant colours behind to glow through. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving your encouraging comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...